Plenary and Keynote Speakers
12th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering (ICMIE’23)
The Plenary and Keynote Speakers for ICMIE'23 will be announced shortly! Thank you for your patience.
Dr. Hsi-Yung (Steve) Feng
The University of British Columbia, Canada
Topic of Keynote: Voxel-based Machining Simulation for Fast Process Validation
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference