10th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering (ICMIE’21)
August 2, 2021 - August 4, 2021 | Prague , Czech Republic
For authors and participants who are not able to attend the physical conference due to travel restrictions, visa issues and other personal reasons, we offer an opportunity to attend the conference and present their work virtually.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 10th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering (ICMIE’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to mechanics and industrial engineering. The goal of ICMIE’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICMIE is an acronym for International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering.
Topics for ICMIE’21 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advances in Industrial Engineering
- Advances in Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Design and Manufacturing
- Energy Management
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Tribology
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Mechanical Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Learn More »