The 7th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering (ICMIE'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to mechanics and industrial engineering. The goal of ICMIE'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICMIE is an acronym for International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT), or the International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics (IJMEM) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICMIE'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Aerospace Systems and Technology
- Applied Mechanics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Fuels and Combustion
- Fuel Cells
- Green Manufacturing
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Mechanical Engineering
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Patrick Fairclough,
The University of Sheffield, UK
Biography & Abstract